LASPOTECH Part-time form: Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
LASPOTECH Part-time form 2020/2021: The Lagos State Polytechnic School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) now gives space for applications from applicants for admission into National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Part-Time program is for applicants who are working and self-employed.
PART-TIME PROGRAMMES: 6-SEMESTER ND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Programmes.
a. National Diploma Day (ND SPTS-D)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-D)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-D)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-D)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-D)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-D)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-D)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-D)
b. National Diploma Evening (ND SPTS-E)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-E)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-E)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-E)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-E)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-E)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-E)
c. National Diploma Regular (ND SPTS-R)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (SPTS-R)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (SPTS-R)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (SPTS-R)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
- ND INSURANCE (SPTS-R)
- ND MARKETING (SPTS-R)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (SPTS-R)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SPTS-R)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (SPTS-R)
- ND SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY (SPTS-R)
ALSO, READ – LASPOTECH Post-UTME Form Application for 2020/2021
LASPOTECH ND Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements.
National Diploma Programmes
SSCE / WASCE/ GCE ‘O’ Level/ NECO / NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained and should not be more than 2 sittings, it must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects similar to the programme of study.
Applicants who have lower qualifications than the above requirements, who also obtain at least three (3) relevant credits and two (2) Passes should be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme only, such applicants are not below the age of 40 years and should have a minimum of 15 years work experience at SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH ND Part-Time | LASPOTECH Part-time form 2020/2021
- Visit LASPOTECH’s website https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ or HERE
- Tap on ‘”2020/2021 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator page.
- Tap the programme i.e. “Part-Time ND”.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Ensure you fill on the profile form and tap on the` exact username as your username and password of your choice (ensure your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) it should not be less than 7 in characters, ensure you input the valid and active email address and GSM number;
- Tap on “Continue”
- You will need to Log in with your username and password;
- Tap on ”Pay”(Now you will have to make use of a Web-enabled ATM card. Master or Verve card for you to make payment).
- Applicants are meant to make payment of the sum of seven thousand five hundred naira only (N7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Make sure you complete your application as required.
- Now you should make sure you fill in the application form provided. Make sure that you provide accurate data at all times. Also, make sure your personal information is been double-check, you will need to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Applicants are meant to scan and upload their O’level results.
- Make sure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and should be kept properly.
- Applicants will be required to upload a color passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Applicants will have to print their completed application form after submission. Applicants will need to present their form at a later when been requested.
- Tap on “Submit”
What you should know
- Applicants are required to ensure that they fill in their form correctly to ensure invalid information. LASPOTECH would not be responsible for any wrong information contained in the completed form.
- Individual applicants are advised to give correct and active e-mail address and telephone number(s) if they are enrolling for the application form.
- For information on entry requirements compare to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website mylaspotech.edu.ng or click HERE
- Applicants are to NOTE that Admission is based on First Come, first-served.
- Qualified applicants must adhere to rules of the registration step as shown on the Polytechnic platform.
- The Institution is non-residential. Applicants will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For inquiries call Mr Seyi on 08085798255