LASPOTECH Post UTME Form – LASPOTECH Screening Exercise Form for 2020/2021
LASPOTECH Post-UTME Form admission for 2020/2021 Application is ongoing for new applicants. This is the right time to apply for the admission form 2020 before its closed.
The Lagos State Polytechnic Post-UTME form screening form for the 2020/2021 academic meeting is currently selling. The LASPOTECH post-UTME form is specified to close on the 21st of August, 2020.
Every single qualified candidate is advised to get the form before it closes.
In this article, you will figure out how to purchase the LASPOTECH Post-UTME form and the necessities needed to apply.
Qualified Candidates for the Screening Exercise
All candidates that picked the Lagos State Polytechnic in the 2020/2021 UTME examination and got a base score of not less than 150. Candidates should likewise have the required O’level subjects and JAMB subject combination before application.
LASPOTECH acknowledges candidates that chose the institution as the first or subsequent option. Be that as it may, to be offered admission, you need to make Lagos State Polytechnic your most first choice of an institution as your decision.
LASPOTECH ND Full-Time Available Programmes To Apply For
Guarantee that the program you wish to apply for is accessible before continuing. You may have the option to apply for programs on this list. Application charges may not be refunded if you make payment and the program you wish to apply for isn’t on this list
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (Full Time)
- ND FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND HORTICULTURE (Full Time)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND INSURANCE (Full Time)
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM (Full Time)
- ND MARKETING (Full Time)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (Full Time)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND MECHATRONICS (Full Time)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND QUANTITY SURVEY (Full Time)
- ND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND STATISTICS (Full Time)
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (Full Time)
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (Full Time)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (Full Time)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
The most effective method to Apply for the LASPOTECH Post-UTME Application Form
The form can be gotten online through the school website. Candidates ought to follow the methodology underneath to get the form.
- Visit the LASPOTECH Post-UTME application portal here.
- Fill your profile information effectively.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click proceed.
- Make a payment of 2000 Naira (barring bank charges).
- Fill in your details accurately with a substantial email address and telephone number.
- Upload your identification photograph. The acknowledged size is 150×150 and must not be more than 22KB. See our guide on the most proficient method to resize pictures.
- Fill in your O’level details and upload an examined duplicate of your SSCE/NABTEB result.
- After filling, click on proceed.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address. Login to your email address to get the code.
- Cross-check your entrances. Make sure all the details are right.
- Read and acknowledge the validation at that point submit.
- Print out the application form as it will be required later on.
The LASPOTECH Post-UTME screening results show up immediately after you have acquired the form. You should print out your post-UTME result while waiting for the LASPOTECH departmental cut-off imprints and admission list to be released.
Applicants can use the comment below if there is any question bothering their mind. Candidates can subscribe to our blog to stay informed on the most recent released school updates.