LUTH Nursing application form for 2020 – Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) application form for applicants is out, applicants who are seeking admission into school of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 session is on sale now.
The body are now making use of this platform to invite applicants who are qualified for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Programmes
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
- One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Eligibility
- Candidate should go through then RM qualification five (5) credits in WAEC/GCE/NECO/GCE including English Language, Mathematics, and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who are qualified from 2006 till now should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Two years of post-qualification skill and present practice license issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing
Note: If you need to complete this process, you will need a valid debit/credit card.
How to Register for School of Post Basic Nursing, Lagos University Teaching Hospital:
- Visit the college’s portal at schools.luth.gov.ng or click schools.luth.gov.ng and click on the HERE button.
- If you need to register and pay the access fee. At the time of the registration, you will be need to select the school you are applying to.
How to log in:
- You will need to check the email address you use after registration
- You will need to tap the link in the email to log in to the portal and create your password.
- Tap on“Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- You will need to make payment to make payment for the Application form.
How to complete Application Form
- Tap on “Fill form“ after making payment to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Applicants will need to Submit the Application
- Applicants will need to check their email to download and print a copy of the form after you have completed it.
Note: Applicants should ensure they print out their completed online generated form. Applicants who are shortlisted would be needed to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Form Deadline
Deadline for the submission of the LUTH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form is 31st August 2020.