USA scholarship for 2020/2021 , 2020/2021 USA scholarship, US Scholarships for Asian Students, US Scholarships for Female Students, US Scholarships for Graduate Students, US Scholarships for Developing Countries, US University Scholarships, Scholarships funded by USA Government,
Originally posted on September 1, 2020 @ 2:18 pm
USA scholarship for 2020/2021
USA scholarship for 2020/2021 – This is a well-known reason that the USA is the most high -cost country to study from and get a degree. Actually do not get inspired by that fact. There are various ways to get funding for education to study without payment in the United States by enrolling in US Scholarships.
The international student can get money provided in the US-sponsored by US Education Ministry; which are Fulbright Scholarship programs, and, there are various scholarships given by US Universities as well to international students to study without making payment in the US.
Below is the list of Scholarships given by the US Universities and US Government to international students. Few are funded by institutions, while few by the government and some by private organizations.
Scholarships funded by USA Government
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program – It’s a program that gives non-degree scholarships to all international students who need to study in the US for 10 months.
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program – This Fulbright scholarship is also one of the most famous programs that is been offered to international students by the US government. Scholarship like this is for all graduate students, artists, and young professionals for 1 year or more. it is not applicable for the medical stream.
USA Non-government Scholarship funding
- Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship – Scholarship of Tortuga Backpacks is been given twice in a year to foreign students to get an education through the US. Worth – 1,000 dollars.
- Science & Law School Scholarship – This Scholarship gives full education coverage to Science and Law students to allow them to study in any of the top 1000 ranked US universities.
- David P.Shapiro Annual Leukaemia Scholarships – It gives two scholarships to students every year who are treated with leukemia in the US. Worth – 1,000 dollars.
- The Next Gen Scholarship Fund – This scholarship is given to those foreign students who have a 3.0 GPA at least and have their name in a credited university in Virginia, Washington DC, or Maryland. Worth – 1,000 dollars.
US Scholarships for Asian Students
- Japan – United States Friendship Commission – program like this is undertaken by the USA and Japan for the improvement of Japanese students who are studying in the US and vice versa.
- East – West Center Scholarships and Fellowships – Program gives scholarships to students who are studying in the USA and arriving from the Asia-Pacific region.
US Scholarships for Female Students
- MIT-Zaragoza Women in Logistics and SCM Scholarship – Scholarship for female students of any nation, age, and ethnicity, to take education from Zaragoza Logistics Center at MIT.
- AAUW International Fellowships – Companionship provided to foreign female students by the American Association of University Women.
US Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Rotary Peace Fellowships: If a student is studying in one of the Rotary’s ‘Peace Centers’ then he will be provided a scholarship for completing his master’s degree.
US Scholarships for Developing Countries
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarships – This scholarship is given to students from Africa studying in Africa and the US.
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme – Scholarship for this is for postgraduate foreign students from Africa.
- Mandela Washington Fellowship for Young African Leaders – Students from sub-African countries from the age of 25 to 35 are given this scholarship. Most time it aims at allowing students rich in business and leadership skills.
ALSO, READ – USA Scholarships 2020 :USA Scholarships
US University Scholarships
- University of Wisconsin Superior Non-resident Tuition Waiver Program – Scholarship for a foreign student studying at the University of Wisconsin.
- American University Emerging Leader Scholarship – Fee waiver for foreign students who are undertaking undergraduate courses at the American University situated in Washington DC.
- University of Oregon International Scholarships – Provides scholarships to foreign students from across the globe studying at the University of Oregon.
- Brandeis University Wien International Scholarship Program – Scholarship for high ranked students.
- University of Minnesota International Excellence Scholarships – Consist of 2 scholarships to foreign students at the University of Minnesota.
- Clark University Global Scholars Program – All the first-year foreign students get a stipend of 2,500 dollars, as well as a scholarship of 10,000 dollars, which is awarded to them.
- University of Iowa Scholarships for International First-Year Students – Scholarship for first-year foreign students starting their courses in Autumn.
- Emory University Needs-Based Scholarship Program – Foreign students need to show up their financial needs to get a scholarship at the university.
ALSO, READ – Scholarships in Canada
- University of Arkansas International Scholarships – Foreign students coming from various countries and background and studying at the University of Arkansas enjoys this scholarship.
- Harvard University Scholarships – It provides various scholarships to foreign students but is very much competitive.
- New York University Wagner International Scholarships – Scholarship to get an education at NYU Wagner Graduate School.
- Illinois State University International Awards – It benefits for foreign students along with merit awards, assistance in graduation, and tuition fee waiver.
- Michigan State University International Scholarships – Several Scholarships for foreign students taking education in this university.
- Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships – High ranked students only get a scholarship here.
- Yale University Scholarships – International Students can apply for fully funded Yale Scholarship programs as well as relatively funded Yale Scholarship programs.