UNILAG 2019/2020 POST UTME Form – Post UTME Registration
Originally posted on August 13, 2019 @ 2:34 pm
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session | UNILAG 2023/2024 POST-UTME
Table of Contents
UNILAG 2023/2024 POST-UTME – UNILAG post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session is not yet on sale. You will have to keep yourself updated on this platform to know when the form is and give updated information. Also, you can as well check below for the 2023/2024 cut-off mark, process, and requirements.
Candidates who can apply for UNILAG Post UTME | UNILAG 2023/2024 POST UTME
- Applicants who choose the University of Lagos as their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are needed for screening. Also, applicants must have about five (5) credit passes at one sitting in compulsory OLevel subjects along with English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants, who are not sixteen (16) years of age before 31st July are not allowed to apply and need don’t need to apply for the form.
- Previous students of the University admission had been withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance
- Maybe there is an absence status, they can re-apply on condition that no new admission shall be for a recent program/course apart from the previous program/course.
- The previous student who has been expelled from the University cannot be offered new admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME | UNILAG 2023/2024 POST UTME
The SCREENING FEE is N2,000
How to Register
Applicants that want to register should go to the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng or click on HERE. Then, take the following steps:
- Tap on Admissions or click on Here For POST UTME Registration
- Tap on Post-UTME Application
- Go on by logging in with your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- You will need to Generate and print payment advice
- Go to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Go back to the University portal, then upload your passport photograph and make sure you complete the application form
- When you are done, you will have to Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST for UNILAG Post-UTME aptitude test will Start from Monday, 26th August to 30th August 2023.
if you need further information, you can reach them through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and then call the following phone numbers: 08085798255, 08125511123.
Applicants are advised to make sure they are strict with the information and get the necessary clarifications.
UNILAG has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.