No matter the course you applied for. Unilag will test you for Mathematics, English Language, and Current affairs. These are the UNILAG three subjects you would do in the Unilag post utme exams.
As you already know, Unilag is a hot cake and the cut off mark for courses is very high. For you to meet the cut-off mark, you need to score high in the post utme and this can be achieved if you practice Unilag post utme past questions before the exam.
We have compiled Unilag post utme questions from previous years and arranged them in a way to help you succeed. Our Unilag post utme past question also contains answers so that you can cross-check to see if your own answers are correct.
5 Reasons Why You Should Buy The Unilag Post Utme Past Questions & ANswers.
You all need to get the UNILAG Past Questions & Answers because of the following genuine reasons:
- You get a peek of how Unilag post utme questions look like. This is going to boost your morale and make you more confident about the exam.
- Some questions may be repeated. Repeated questions would become bonus marks for you since you have already practiced it.
- Unilag post utme is all about speed. You have 30 minutes to answer 40 questions. This means you don’t have up to a minute to answer a question. When you practice the Unilag past question severely, you become faster at each question.
- The Unilag question & answers come with questions from the year 2005 to date.
- The questions have also been solved. You can cross-check to see if your answers are correct.
We have packaged our Unilag post utme past question to help you succeed. At this moment, it should be your study companion. Our past question comes with questions and answers from 2005 to date.
When you buy our post utme past question, you get the following bonuses;
- We will send an SMS to your phone to inform you when the post utme form is out and how you can apply.
- We will also send you a guide that will take you by hand and boost your chances of getting admitted up to 85%. You can’t find this secrete anywhere.
Our Unilag past question costs 2000 naira and it comes in PDF format. You don’t need to stress yourself coming over to Unilag to pick it up. You can read the past question with your mobile phone or laptop since it’s in form of a PDF.
Some Candidates Agitation About Their Jamb Score
We have some of you the candidates that have the agitation about their jamb score. Because you scored high in Jamb does not guarantee that you will be admitted into Unilag. You need to prepare well to achieve this fit. Over the years, I have seen people who scored high in Jamb still not getting admission because they had low marks in the post utme exam.
We interviewed some candidates who have written Unilag post utme in the past and this is what they had to say;
- I thought they would give us up to one hour so I wasted time answering the questions.
- I did not know the subjects we were going to do in post utme so I was reading irrelevant subjects.
- I read the past question and it was really helpful. Some of the past questions came out in the examination.
You don’t need to make the mistakes of people who have failed Unilag post utme exams. Get the past question today and boost your chances of getting admission.
NOTE: Don’t wait till one week to the exam before you start preparing. Procrastination kills.
Get the past question today and start practicing immediately.
How to Buy Unilag Post utme past questions & Answers.
Pay the sum of 1500 naira into our bank account. After that, send an Sms with your name, email address, teller number, and reason for payment to these numbers; 08085798255. E.g Babalola Bizzinto, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0746835, Unilag past question.
Note: We need this information to verify your payment and attend to you without encountering any problems.
Bank Account Details:
Zenith Bank Plc.
Account Name: Babtech Resources Enterprise.
Account Number: 1016775672
If you have a GTB account, you can simply dial *737*2*2000*1016775672#, choose Zenith then enter the last four digits of your ATM card or Transfer PIN to complete the transaction.
Note that Bank transfer does not need a teller number.
After we have confirmed your payment, we will send you the past question to the email address you provided. If we have issues sending your material, we will contact you via phone call.
You can send us WhatsApp Message using the ChatBot Icon seen on this website.
For further inquiries, call Mr. Seyi on 08085798255.