UNILAG 2020/2021 POST UTME : Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session – UNILAG 2020/2021 POST UTME – UNILAG FULL TIME – UNILAG POST UTME FULL TIME 2020/2021
Originally posted on August 11, 2020 @ 1:57 pm
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | UNILAG 2020/201 POST UTME
UNILAG 2020/2021 POST UTME – UNILAG post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet on sale. You will have to keep yourself updated on this platform to know when the form and give you update information. Also, you can as well check below for the 2019/2020 cut-off mark, process, and requirements.
Candidates who can apply for UNILAG Post UTME | UNILAG 2020/2021 POST UTME
- Applicants who choose University of Lagos as their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are needed for screening. Also, applicants must have about five (5) credit passes at one sitting in compulsory OL’evel subjects along with English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants, who is not of sixteen (16) years of age before 31st October, 2019 are not allowed to apply and need don’t need to apply for the form.
- Previous students of the University that admission had been withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance
- Maybe their is an absence status, they can re-apply on condition that no new admission shall be for a recent programme/course apart from the previous programme/course.
- Previous student who has been expelled from the University cannot be offered new admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME | UNILAG 2020/2021 POST UTME
The SCREENING FEE is N2,000
How to register
Applicant that want to register should go to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng or click on HERE. Then, take the following steps:
- Tap on Admissions or click on HERE
- Tap on Post-UTME Application
- Go on by logging in with your UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- You will need to Generate and print payment advice
- Go to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Go back to the University portal, then upload passport photograph and make sure you complete the application form
- When you done, you will have to Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST for UNILAG Post-UTME aptitude test will Start from Monday, 26th August to 30th August, 2019.
if you need to Further information, you can reach them through e-mail: [email protected] and then call the following phone numbers: 08085798255, 09013471009.
Applicants are advised to make sure they are strictly to the information and get the necessary clarifications.
UNILAG has zero tolerance for drug abuse, to any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.