The Yabatech Part-Time Admission List For 2020 is out and we sincerely urged all candidates that applied for either Yabatech HND Part-time and ND Part-time Admission Form can now check their names from the released HND Admission list and ND Part-time Merit Admission List that was released by the school management since 20th December 2020.
This admission is for the applicants that purchased the part-time form in early August/October 2020.
In addition to this Yabatech Admission List update news, YABATECH 2020/2021 ND and HND Part-time Admission List are OUT and available online or can be checked on the Yabatech school platform.
If you want to check your name on the YABATECH Admission list 2020/2021, you will need to use two options in checking.
- Using the Admission status portal
- Using the pasted list for a Name check
Whichever one you decide to use, you will end up checking your name if it is out or not.
In this post, the below steps already explained how you can check your name on the list. However, we have been seeing all over the internet by some fake bloggers claiming that the YABATECH admission for part-time was out even before now; they are only using that to build up popularity but right now, you can conveniently check for your name on the said admission list in this article.
How to Check your Name on Admission List using – Admission Status portal
I will be explaining to you now how you can check your name on the Yabatech admission list 2020/2021 using the school portal admission status.
Do you know you can check your name by yourself online using the admission status? This method is made possible by using the Yaba College of Technology Admission List Status Portal. So, we had put up steps on how to check your name on the YABATECH part-time Admission List for 2020/2021. By so doing, use:
- To check your name, please visit the Yabatech Admission Status checker portal by visiting erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/
- On the page, look up and Click on the admission status at the top right-hand side of the page OR
- Go Admission list checker directly on your browser
- You can check admission by:
a. Search by using Application Number
b. Search by using your names
- If using the application method, type in your Application number [YCT163 or YCT164 OR YCT167, etc], enter the application number.
- If you prefer using the names method, enter your surname
- Finally, click on ‘’Check Admission Status’’
In case you have been given admission, you will get a message that says ‘’ Congratulation’’ which means you have been admitted.
This is another method that you can use to check your name on the admission list. In this aspect of the admission list checker, the management uploaded names on the school portal and make it available to all applicants to access the admission list using their names.