2019/2020 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 academic session and the latest update is available for our readers only. More so, as you all know what the acronym UNILAG is. Simply the University of Lagos. (UNILAG) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is OUT on sale.
However, in this article, you will be guided on when the UNILAG postgraduate form will be closed, the price of the form and all necessary requirements regarding the admission form.
Admin Modified: 27th June, 2019 www.unilag.edu.ng UNILAG Postgraduate Form: ₦22,500 Deadline: eighth July, 2019
University of Lagos (UNILAG) is presently selling application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programs for the 2019/2020 academic session. UNILAG Postgraduate form is currently available for purchase online.
UNILAG postgraduate form
- 1 UNILAG postgraduate form
- 2 UNILAG Postgraduate Programs.
- 3 The UNILAG Postgraduate Admission General Requirements You must Take Note of.
- 4 The General Requirements For M.Phil and Ph.
- 5 How to Obtain a UNILAG Postgraduate Form.
- 5.1 4. Confirm availability and your eligibility of the desired course;
- 5.2 READ – Laspotech Part-time; 2020/2021; Laspotech Part time admission Form
- 5.3 12. Compassionately note the following:
- 5.4 We Can Assist You in Registering and Guideline For UNILAG Post Graduate Master Application Form – Unilag PGD
Authorities of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), School of Postgraduate Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized foundations for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the establishment for the 2019/2020 academic session on full-time and Part-Time basis.
UNILAG Postgraduate Programs.
Postgraduate Diploma Programs (PGD)
Masters Degree Programs (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
Professional Masters Degree Programs (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, MSEM, MRPP, MDF, MHDM, MPE, MDM, MTTFL, etc)
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
The UNILAG Postgraduate Admission General Requirements You must Take Note of.
The general requirements for the UNILAG PGD and M.Sc. are listed in the below statement. Thus; an applicant for admission to any of the program shall be:
- 1. Must possess a Bachelors’ degree of the University of Lagos or any approved University;
- 2. A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by the senate of the University of Lagos;
- 3. In addition to (I) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process as written and/or oral examinations.
1. (I) Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps program or currently undergoing a Postgraduate program need not apply. Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
2. Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
3. A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
4. All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies prior to the start of the session admission is being sought.
The General Requirements For M.Phil and Ph.
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)
To qualify for admission to the above program:
(I) Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s distinctions degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a Second Class (Upper Division).
(ii) Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
You may check out the following RELATED ARTICLE
- LASPOTECH Post-UTME Form Application for 2020/2021
- YABATECH Post UTME Form- Apply For YABATECH Post UTME 2020/2021
(iii) All candidates to the M.Phil. programs must contact the respective department for the availability of supervisors before applying.
(iv) The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
(I) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(ii) A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
(iii) Candidates should clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
(iv) All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department.
For M. Phil and Ph.D. programs just, admission shall be processed at the beginning of each semester.
ALL CANDIDATES FOR M. Phil./Ph.D. ADMISSIONS ARE TO PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS OF THEIR MASTERS’ DEGREES OR FORMAL EVIDENCE OF PERFORMANCE AT MASTER’S LEVEL.
How to Obtain a UNILAG Postgraduate Form.
New Applicants can APPLY HERE directly.
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, fifteenth April 2019 and ends on Monday, eighth July 2019;
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Monday, eighth July 2019;
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2019/2020 Applications interface;
4. Confirm availability and your eligibility of the desired course;
5. Click the “Application Form” connect and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu;
6. Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice);
7. Proceed to make payment of the aggregate of ₦22,500.00 (Twenty-Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only) for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:
a. Remita Payment: Any commercial bank utilizing the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
b. Online Payment: Click the Pay Now connect to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
8. After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2019/2020 Application connect, then “Continue Application” interface, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password;
9. Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which ought not to be more than 15KB in size and should be on a white background. The acceptable UNILAG passport dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to agree to specified image format may lead to disqualification.);
10. Then tap on the “SUBMIT FORM” button in case the information supplied is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION OF FORM ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FILLING, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A ₦1,000 CHARGE);
11. After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required as a means of identification at the examination venue); and
12. Compassionately note the following:
• Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programs to confirm eligibility.
• Candidates that are awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and also, Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or that are currently undergoing Postgraduate programs are not eligible.
• Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses of any Universities are not eligible.
• Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, for example,
– Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
– NYSC Certificate
– Professional Certificates
- • All-Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies at the latest the beginning of registration.
- • All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates who are applying are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- • Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the website of the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng (from eighth July 2019).
We Can Assist You in Registering and Guideline For UNILAG Post Graduate Master Application Form – Unilag PGD
We Can Assist You in Registering and Guideline For UNILAG Post Graduate Master Application Form – Unilag PGD. Reason for our service is to give you a profound and a guidelines that will enable you for a successful admission.
Registering at our office will be added advantage because we will send you SMS updates as regarding the admission and examination DATE.
For further information or inquiries, please contact Mr Seyi or visit us directly at Shop 2, Science Complex, Yaba College of Technology Yaba, Lagos.